Aug 30, 2016 - 10:32 AM
In the past, the ATS eScan used a switch ratio calculation test to measure cat efficiency. An A/F sensor signal doesn't move enough to perform this test.
However, earlier this year ATS issued an update for the eScan that included "Enhancements to the WRAF Catalyst Efficiency test."
eScan software revision history:
06/23/2016: Rev 1.26:
• Added or updated Mode 6 data for BMW, Honda/Acura, and Volvo.
•Added option to enter VIN decode info on main screen if VIN gets entered manually.
•Added help descriptions for "Clear All", "Enable Info PIDs", and "Units" on the PIDs tab.
•Changed how Diesel selects VE TP Type
03/18/2016: Rev 1.25:
• Enhancements to the WRAF Catalyst Efficiency test.
• Updated Mode 6 for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Hyundai and Kia.
• Replaced EScan manual with an entirely new PDF manual.
Note: on some computers the EScan Manual shortcut does not appear on the desktop. Simply download the EScan Pro Manual from this link: http://atsnm.com/download/escan_pro_m...
• Updated several of the ‘?’ help text sections within the EScan built-in help.
• Changed EScan icon and Logo.
• Enhancements to the Temperature Test.
• Added VIN to saved reports.
• Added VIN Decode Information to main screen.
• Updated VIN Database.