Feb 08, 2018 - 06:51 PM
The manufacturer says, yes. But take note of the Warnings and Cautions on page 2 of the manual pictured below.
1. Primarily designed as a replacement for the component.
2. Don’t use the LOADpro Probe (positive) in the negative side of the circuit. You may inadvertantly operate a component switched in ground. Know where you are!
3. Use up to 28.5V (DC or AC) only. Max 5-8 seconds per test - prolonged use may overheat/damage LOADpro.
4. Not for computer (ECM) INPUT circuits. This tool has been tested successfully and will test computer (ECM) sensor driver circuits (B+ and Gnd/Return).
5. Not designed for high voltage circuits.
6. Do not use positive LOADpro probe (positive) in the negative side of the circuit. Use the BLACK lead on ground with LoadPRO probe energized (powered “test light” mode - see page 3) 7. Use only with the DIGITAL VOLTMETER 8. LOADpro will not function with AMMETER or OHMMETER
Read the complete manual.