Apr 17, 2017 - 06:01 AM
For the most part, it is functionally the same, but the ect3000 has a few improvements though;
- Ergonomic Receiver Housing with larger, easy to read indicator LEDs
- Flashlight on Receiver for illumination while tracing circuits.
- 8 LED bar-graph sensitivity indicator on Receiver.
- Kick stand / Hanging strap on Transmitter.
- Better Signal lock keeps the Receiver on the problem circuit, less false/ghost readings.
- Ability to set desired sensitivity on the fly, can be adjusted up/down as needed by testing situation.
- Receiver now will not power off until after 10 minutes of no signal. (was 30 sec.)